Kate: default splitter location

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:57:57 BST 2009

How can the user move Kate's default documents / main window splitter
location a bit to the right? In ~/.kde/share/config/katerc I found the
[MainWindow] section which seems relevant, but there does not seem to
be a setting there or anywhere else in the file to set the splitter
location.

The reason that I want to move the splitter location is that I use
Kate's file system browser bookmarks heavily, and it's icon is
positioned just a little to far to the right and out of view. I know
that I could probably change the icons but I like them as they are
other than this issue.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dotan Cohen