Korganizer no longer opens from system tray

Ryo Furue furue at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 5 12:09:33 BST 2009

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your response.  But, I'm a bit confused.

| I never tested it under 4.2, but it definitely works as you want
| under my 4.3.1, so if it is a bug it has been fixed and there's no
| point in reporting it.

Probably I'm missing something you or other posters have already
said, but I'm wondering how you know it's fixed?  It APPEARS
to me that you are saying the bug has been fixed because it's
working for you . . . but I don't think that's what you are
saying. . . .

Anyway, I checked the bug tracking system but found nothing.
If it was a bug and has been fixed, I would think it would be
recorded as a resolved bug.  Perhaps I didn't search the bug
archive correctly?

Of course, I understand that there are bugs reported and
resolved outside the bug tracking system---so, does the present
problem belong to this category?  Are there other sources of
information to check?

| I know it's frustrating, but you just have
| to wait for your distro to catch up.

Thanks, but I'm fine.  I'm only slightly frustrated;
I can live with invoking korganizer from the launcher.
I'd just like to know from which version I expect
the fix.

Regards,
Ryo