Untranslated pages on User Base

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:21:48 BST 2009

On Thursday 01 October 2009 12:51:53 Thelwyn wrote:
> Hello Anne,
>
> I don't think there's any easy way.  The only 'Special Pages' report is for
>
> > pages without translation links - but that's just the language template,
> > I think, and our translators have been busily getting them on practically
> > every
> > page.
>
> Actually what I did yesterday was using the "Random" link and I saw many
> pages on which there was no translation links at the top. Is that pages
> without the language template? If yes, can I add it myself?

That would be it, I think.  Yes, of course - please do add it.  As I said, our
translators have been busy, but we currently have 775 content pages, so it's
not surprising that they are not all done yet.

> > All I can suggest is that you plough through pages looking for whether
> > 'Français' is red or blue.  Sorry I can't be more help.
>
> Yep. What I did so far :)
>
> On which wiki engine is based userbase.kde.org ? Some wikis allows
>  scripting in page that would allow the creation of a page to track not
>  translated pages.

It's mediawiki.  If you have some ideas about this, please write on
http://userbase.kde.org/Talk:Userbase_Technical_Issues

Thanks

Anne