KDE on National Danish TV

spir denis.spir at free.fr
Fri Nov 27 22:49:24 GMT 2009

Thomas Olsen <tanghus at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Surprised you see that on Danish TV, not of the content. Historically, the
> >  French army/authorities are quite paranoiac about spying -- especially
> >  when coming from across the Atlantic ;-)
>
> Well Denmark is hardly cross the Atlantic but I get your point.

I was not quite clear. Was not talking of the danish TV ;-) Was meaning possible spying features in closed-source software coming who-knows-where from.
Some governments have adopted FLOSS as a general rule for this very reason (else one cannot know what the software *actually* does -- besides other considerations like... software quality itself).

Denis