the panel dictionary and the fancy tasks

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Nov 25 19:07:49 GMT 2009

xPol posted on Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:17:46 +0100 as excerpted:

> I cannot remove the panel dictionary and the fancy tasks widgets from
> the panel. The command 'Remove' simply does not execute. Any ideas?

pkaplan1 addressed this.  This is for kde 4.3.3, tho other kde4 should be
similar...  Unlock widgets if necessary, then in the add-widget dialog,
find the widgets to remove (you can select currently running widgets from
the drop-down to make them easier to find, if desired), and click the "-"
icon.  That should delete them.

> By the way, i cannot find any info about the release version  of those
> widgets, in their 'settings' panel.

You might have at least mentioned your kde version, available from the
help menu of (nearly) any kde app.  The plasmoid/widget version would be
nice if available as well, but people here aren't as likely to be
familiar with that, anyway.  But it'd still be nice when checking kdelook
for updates, etc, assuming you got them from there.