kget not visible an konqueror won't download

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:19:47 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 05:56:54 Rick Miles wrote:

You mentioned kget not being in the system tray - this is a configuration
setting, but at the moment I can't remember where I saw it.

> BTW Any idea about how to turn on the file information popups so that it
>  appears  when I mouseover a file in kde-4.3.2 .  I know much less about
>  kde4 and that functionality seems to have been lost in my recent upgrade
>  from kde-4.2.4

If you mean previews in dolphin, one of the mode icons is preview mode.
Enable that, then go into Configure Dolphin and set the maximum size of file
to be previewed.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group