4.3.3 bugs

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sat Nov 7 08:32:05 GMT 2009

On Saturday 07 November 2009 15:42:46 James Tyrer wrote:
> Well, KDE-4.3.3 has escaped and I have a long list of little things that
> don't work correctly.  I would appreciate the assistance of users on
> this list to try to see that they are actually bugs in KDE, see that
> they are reported, and possibly fix some of them.
>
> I have been told by the moderator of this list that I have bugs because
> my distro is Linux From Scratch [my tag line says 'mostly' because I
> started by installing enough of Fedora to get it to boot and I still
> have a few RPMs installed).  I do not think that that is the case, but
> still I would like to have someone with KDE-4.3.x installed from
> binaries to confirm that they have the same problem.

Which binaries, whose compile? I have Slackware's KDE-4.3.2 installed. Unlike some
of the more "popular" distros Slackware is built vanilla with no changes/patching
of upstream source unless absolutely necesary.
--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Sweetmorn, the 19th of The Aftermath, 3175
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au