KDE menus (Lancelot, Kmenu, Krunner) not respecting PATH?

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Sat May 9 18:36:59 BST 2009

In <4A05A21A.6060809 at acm.org>, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>> This causes /usr/bin/startkde to be run to bring up your X
>> environment.
>The "startkde" script does not bring up the X environment.  The
>"startkde" script starts KDE and is run after X is started.

By "X environment" I simply meant the programs that use your X display started
"automatically" as you start or login to X.  I didn't mean it in any technical
sense.  I didn't mean it started X, I meant it started your preferred window
manager and/or desktop environment.  In this case (as indicated by the file
name) KDE.
bss at iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))