Moving printer configuration from KDE 3 to KDE 4.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:23:34 BST 2009

> [looks like you still having problems with your d-link dir-320]

Yes!

> will not work. libs not compatible.

No!

> i would suggest you contact d-link to see if they have updated software.

They don't.

> if not, explain to them what problem is and see if you can get them to
> upgrade software with 'address reservation' like what is in dir-330.

That should be ready around 2012. In the meantime I need to print!

But rest assured that I will contact D-Link and let them know that an
.exe file is not the way that Linux users can configure the print
server (the box says Linux support, which is why I bought it).

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il