KDE 4.2.1 Apps Toolbar (Text frayed-out)

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Mon Mar 30 16:11:09 BST 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 30 March 2009 14:41:19 Jay Mistry wrote:
>

>> Tried changing the font size (for Toolbars) from 9 to 8, but that also
>> does not help.
>>
>> Jay
>>
>> [1] http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6421/kde421dolphintoolbarico.png
>> [2] http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/267/kde521gwenviewtoolbaric.png
>>

> I still can't see problem with icon labels on the toolbar, in either one.
> Where exactly do you want us to look?
>
> Anne

I compared what my fonts in Dolphin looked like and what the link shows.
Jay's font's are much harder to read all over the image.

I have an ATI card, Viewsonic LCD, 1280x1024 [ monitors native
resolution ], and font sizes set to 18 for my poor tired old eyes. All
my fonts are smooth with no fuzziness. Jay's fonts look pixelated. I
would think that the smaller the fonts get the worse they will look.

--

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.