kbluetooth

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 03:30:39 BST 2009

Hi,

still wasan't able to connect to my wireless network, and found another
problem.
Kbluetooth4 doesn't seem to work very well either.

Launching it from the shell I get:
kbluetooth4(19370) KBlueTray::KBlueTray: "true"
kbluetooth4(19370) Solid::Control::ManagerBasePrivate::loadBackend:
Backend loaded:  "BlueZ"
kbluetooth4(19370) Solid::Control::BluetoothManager::buildDeviceList:
UBI List  ()
kbluetooth4(19370) KBlueTray::offlineMode: offline Mode

And no icon. Nothing else happens. The shell tools seem to work ok. I
can list devices using "hcitool scan", etc... but no kde4 applet...

How about this one? Any solutions? Any howto get it working in a "I have
a life" way?