KDE 4 (yes, again...): what features are you using?

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Wed Mar 25 06:12:50 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 12:36:31 am Thierry de Coulon wrote:

> That's not enough fo me at the moment, and while I thank all the
> contributors to this thread for sharing their thoughts, it seems to me
> ovious that they have to _think_ to show a feature that makes KDE 4
> sensible "against" KDE 3

What is enough depends on personal requirements, and that is very different
from person to person. If you decide to switch to GTk interface, it can
perfectly fit your needs, but I'm not happy with interface that pops after
Print command in browser. Every time I have to change defaults: switch to
pdf, select directory, change file name (it is mozilla.ps by default), and so
on for every online screen that I want to save. I'm used see Save dialog to
use the last used directory.

--
Regards, Rajko