KDE 4 (yes, again...): what features are you using?

Frederyco Martins fredy.martins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:13:21 GMT 2009

Forgot to mention the dolphin functionalities.
I found out that it´s possible to see folders
trees, main locations (forgot the correct name)
and even a konsole terminal inside a dolphin
window. Yet, you can split into two views,
set to amount and the kind of file details you
want to see, and much more. (Don´t know
if it was possible on Kde 3.5, so, you tell me).