KDE4 font corruption.

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:47:37 GMT 2009

Hi,
> Attached is my xorg with the details you can copy to make your synaptics work.

Merged your synapitcs config with my old and current config, plus some
small changes and now it's just great. Better than ever.
Thank you really. =)
> Are you willing to build parts of KDE 3 to get knetworkmanager running?
I am if it's contained and easy to rollback.
If I can use static linkage and build an executable that I can just copy
to my $HOME/bin.

Although I would prefer a kde4 version.
I think that this tool is a very important part of a working kde package.

=)