Upgrade to Qt 4.5

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Fri Mar 13 15:21:09 GMT 2009

El Miércoles, 11 de Marzo de 2009, Matthew Woehlke escribió:
> It is certainly not BC forwards (backwards?), unless you happen to not
> be using anything from the new version when you change to an old version
> (and even then, I would consider that a bit "lucky").

I don't see how luck has anything to do here. If you developed your
application using classes A, B and C from Qt 4.5, and using methods X, Y and
Z, if a user has Qt 4.4 that also has A, B and C where X, Y and Z are also
available, there will be no problems.

And if you look at Qt 4.5, even taking into account that this release adds a
lot of new stuff, there is much more functionality in Qt 4.5 that is
available in Qt 4.4 than functionality that is not.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2