Nepomuk/Strigi filled my disk

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:30:56 GMT 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 05:15 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 05 March 2009 21:33:06 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> > Actually, ~/.xsession-errors is not even meant to preserve old
entries.
> Certainly I'm seeing a new one with every login - which is why I'm
dubious
> about JRT's logrotate suggestion - anacron would just save a new one,
not the
> one with all the info in.

I'm dubious as well, but more for the reason that logrotate will, iiuc,
in addition to starting a new log, preserve x number of old copies of
the log.  How many copies of a 20 GB ~/.xsession-errors do you
need?  ;-)

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.