okular and skanlite

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Tue Mar 3 21:57:35 GMT 2009

Hello all,

Two questions:

(1) When I try to do a print preview using okular I get a pop up asking me to
choose a filter and giving me a selection onon of which has given me any joy. In
this case I amd trying to print preview a pdf file.

(2) I have tried seveal times to use skanlite, however, It never gets further than
to tell me that no skaner device has been found. I understand that this is
supposed to be a kde frontend to sane. I have no trouble scanning with my
networked scanner using xsane.

I could use acroread and xsane but it hase always been my preference to use the
kde ap when possible. I used kooka and kpdf extensively in kde-3.5X.

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Pungenday, the 63rd of Chaos, 3175
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au