Can't compile extragear/multimedia/k3b on Fedora 11

Steven P. Ulrick lists-kde at afolkey2.net
Sat Jun 20 21:20:04 BST 2009

Hello Everyone
I am attempting to compile k3b from extragear.  First off,
"extragear/multimedia/CMakeLists.txt" says the following:
> if(KDEMULTIMEDIA_FOUND)
>    macro_optional_add_subdirectory(k3b)
>    macro_optional_add_subdirectory(kaudiocreator)
> endif(KDEMULTIMEDIA_FOUND)

The output of "cmakekde" as ran from "extragear/multimedia" says the
following:
> -- Could not find OPTIONAL package KdeMultimedia

So, it would appear that that would be why k3b is not even building.
So the first question would be, why is "OPTIONAL package KdeMultimedia"
not found, when I most definitely have kdemultimedia compiled and
installed on the same path that extragear/multimedia is being installed
in.

If I run "cmakekde" directly from the k3b source directory, the result
is as follows:
> -- The following REQUIRED dependencies could NOT be found.
>    * KCddb  <http://multimedia.kde.org>
>      KCddb is used to retrieve audio CD meta data from the internet.

When I search for "KCddb" in the search box on the page that comes up,
the following page comes up:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=site%3Amultimedia.kde.org+KCddb

So, all of this kind of leads me nowhere.

So, my question(s) would be:
1. Why is this "KdeMultimedia" not found, which results in "k3b" not
building?
2. Where can this "KCddb" be found, since the link in the error message
leads me to nothing useful?

I am compiling KDE from SVN TRUNK on Fedora 11.
2.0GHZ Intel Xeon QuadCore processor and 8 Gigs of RAM.

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Steven P. Ulrick