kdeprinter?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:45:59 BST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 13:33:47 Duncan wrote:
> http://www.layt.net/john/blog/odysseus/printing_advanced_page_ranges_in_qt_
>part_2

John Layt is *the* man to talk to about printing.  I had a long conversation
with him at Akademy.  I gave him material to back up his talks with qt.  They
are definitely still working on improving printing with the qt widget.

If you are needing to discuss how the current print widget can be called from
scripts it's probably worth temporarily subscribing to the kde-devel list.

kprinter is not officially supported any more, I believe.  I think Duncan and
Dotan were talking with some people that *may* be able to unoficially support
it.

Anne