Searching 1998 KDE 1.x MacOS-theme

chris_honschu at gmx.de chris_honschu at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 12:57:20 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm searching "MacOS-theme_0.50.tar.gz" which was announced quite
10 years ago.
I was in love with that wallpaper ;-) I can remember it was
pretty green.

But sadly I can't found this package on the net anymore. Maybe it
was removed due to license issues with Apple?

For example it's listed her in the index
http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/ftp.kde.org/unstable/apps/KDE1.x/themes/00INDEX.html
but there is no content.

Maybe someone out there has a old CD-Set or something with this
content. Or a maybe someone knows a place to download or can
send it to me by mail. This would be very great ;-)

And another question:
 Where to find old kde 1.x/2.x themes? kde-look.org only has 3.x+
themes.

  bye

###
#  original announce:
###

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-announce&m=91001068206214&w=2
Date:       1998-11-02 12:48:42

Dear KDE Enthusiast,

       the KDE Team is pleased to announce the availability of:

	MacOS-theme_0.50.tar.gz

It can be found at
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/themes/MacOS-theme_0.50.tar.gz

and at our U.S mirror site
ftp://ftp.us.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/themes/MacOS-theme_0.50.tar.gz.

it will probably appear firstly at
ftp://ftp.de.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/themes/MacOS-theme_0.50.tar.gz.