KDE 4.2 Documentation

James J Catchpole james_j_catchpole at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 17:49:57 BST 2009

Paul

That seems strange to me as User Documentation
is fundamental. Each Developer should be updating
the Documentation via a Documentation Administrator.
I am retired now but was in the business for 40+ years
at IBM and putting something out without User Documentation
was a definite No-No. Someone knowledgeable about KDE
should take this on and develop a requirement that says no
new appropriate documentation then no knew function.