Is there a way to get a kde3 color scheme into kde4?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Jul 15 14:01:27 BST 2009

I have a kde3 color scheme I'm very happy with after having fine tuned it
over the years.  Is there a way to get it into kde4?  The color scheme
doesn't seem to make the trip.

In general I like reasonably dark backgrounds, reasonably light text, and
something with WAY more color than many of the washed out "Feeling rather
gray today, aren't we?" schemes that seem to be the general and common
defaults.  There's a few schemes that are "okay" on kdelook, but nothing
matching the finely tuned over many years prefs I have on kde3, and I'd
REALLY hate to have to hand retune it, so I need some way to get kde4
using kde3's color scheme.  Hopefully there is one, and I simply missed
it.