KDE 3 users: What are the last of the KDE 3 features missing from KDE 4?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:21:29 BST 2009

Sorry for the delay, I was studying.

> 1. In Konsole there is no auto-resize option for the tabs, appears to be
> gone

I have never used that feature in KDE 3, could you describe more? In
particular, how does it hold up the workflow?

> 2. In Konsole I can not remap the copy/paste keys in the profile.

How was that done in KDE 3 (I don't have it here to check)?

> 3. In general, KDE components crashing, but this has improved.

You will find this _much_ improved for KDE 4.3, you might want to wait
until that is released. KDE 4.2 was better than the first two, but
still had some crashes.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com