KDE 3 users: What are the last of the KDE 3 features missing from KDE 4?

Greg Parrish gparrish at highmarkcompanies.com
Mon Jul 13 13:54:25 BST 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> KDE 3 users, please state here the final issues keeping you on KDE 3
> that are missing from KDE 4. If bugs have been filed then please post
> the bug links as well. Thanks.

I am still on Fedora 8 with KDE 3.5. I am toying with FC11 on a VM on
another machine. The things I see missing are in Konsole for the most
part with the new version there. Here are just a few items I am still
looking to resolve.

1. In Konsole there is no auto-resize option for the tabs, appears to be
gone
2. In Konsole I can not remap the copy/paste keys in the profile.
3. In general, KDE components crashing, but this has improved.

-greg

--

Greg Parrish
NC WISE Application and Systems Administrator