What's the official status of 3.5.x, anyway?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:37:19 BST 2009

> I'm beginning to think that there is some sort of language problem here.  It
> has been said several times that some applications are no longer maintained.
> That is not the same thing as KDE3 being no longer maintained.
>
> There is absolutely nothing more to say on this subject.

"Some Applications" is what KDE is made of. Your statement sounds like
saying "well, Jimmy's not dead, only his heart is".

Anne, you know that I am not a troll and you may or may not know that
I go through the *buntu, Suse, and Fedora lists asking KDE 3 users
what is missing and I file bugs. I have already filed hundreds
(literally, several hundred) of bugs since KDE 4 was released
requesting KDE 3 features for users. It's still not there, but it is
sure close.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com