KGlobal::locale()

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Jul 3 20:02:33 BST 2009

Robin Atwood wrote:
> On Friday 03 July 2009, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> Where would I find the API documentation for "KGlobal::locale()"?
>
> Don't you mean KConfig::locale()?
>
> http://api.kde.org/4.2-api/kdelibs-
> apidocs/kdecore/html/classKConfig.html#cd7b1d6deb2a4350564d38b6c03589de
>
> HTH

Thanks Robin, but ...

I quote from line 345 of:

kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/digital-clock/clock.cpp

const QString timeString = KGlobal::locale()->formatTime(m_time,
      m_showSeconds);

So, no, I don't think that I mean "KConfig::locale()"

I asked because a search at:

http://api.kde.org/

Does not find it.  However, further searching with Google has turned it
up for KDE-4.3 which isn't listed on the search page. :-|

IAC, I find that I actually need KLocale which I also found for 4.3.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch