performance problems with ATI Radeon r300

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 16:45:46 BST 2009

I find this thread a bit hard to believe. Are there really people so naive as
to believe a 5+ year old machine should be able to competently provide full
KDE4 (Vista-style 3D) bling? I would expect only a Vista-competent (no more
than ~9 months older than Vista) machine to produce acceptable KDE4 bling. My
Radeon is rv380 (X600), and I wouldn't expect it to do well without all the
bling turned off.
--
No Jesus - No peace , Know Jesus -  Know Peace

 Team OS/2 ** Bling-free Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/