networkmanager

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Jan 29 18:43:02 GMT 2009

Hello Hello,

What is the suggested front-end to networkmanager? I have been using
knetworkmanager, but I've found on some machines with low ram it's not ideal
because kde4 libraries, Qt 4 libraries, kde3 libraries, Qt3 libraries and the
machine is dead slow.  Is there a decent front-end for kde4 that is Qt based
and not nm-applet which uses all gnome libraries? I'd prefer to keep a Qt
system on some of my smallish machines without adding additional libraries for
various things.

( not trying to be a troll really... )
Nathan