Getting Rid of HTML in My Messages in KMail

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:43:20 GMT 2009

On Monday 19 January 2009 14:06:48 Jerry Houston wrote:

> > > Per my original message, it's KDE 4.2.  RC1, to be exact.
> >
> > That's the KDE version, not distro.
>
> Sorry, it's still very early in the morning here.  :-)

I know that feeling :-)

> I'm on openSUSE v11.1, fully updated within the last 24 hours.

I think your best bet, then, is to get onto IRC, #opensuse channel, or failing
that, onto their forum, and ask whether anyone else has those missing entries.
If no-one has them, report a bug to opensuse.  They will pass it upstream if
it needs to be, IOW, if it's not an opensuse packaging mistake.

> I installed
> KDE 4.2 RC1 from the "one click" link in our WIKI.

It's all too easy, isn't it, to get carried away with promised goodies? :-)
RC1 means 'This is more or less what you are going to get, but this would be a
very good time to tell us if we have bugs that are not yet under
investigation.'  There's usually an RC2, as well, before the full release
(which, incidentally, is due on the 27th).  HTH

Anne