Getting Rid of HTML in My Messages in KMail

Mon Jan 19 11:49:57 GMT 2009

On Monday 19 Jan 2009 3:35:14 am Jerry Houston wrote:
> Since I updated to KDE 4.2 RC1, I've had to go searching for my unread
> messages, making it very difficult to read email as it arrives.
>
> I'd much prefer to have new messages added to the end of the list, and not
> split up into threads (some of which were started days ago).

Just want to let you know that one of the much requested for feature is now
present in the new list view. i.e. You can now sort messages by the most
recent message to the thread. So any old thread that has just received a
response will show up as recent. Previously, you could only sort by the first
thread.
--
Cheers!
Kishore