taskbar: show windows only from current desktop

daniel.barna at cern.ch daniel.barna at cern.ch
Thu Jan 8 10:04:37 GMT 2009

Hi,
I have set up the taskbar to show windows only from the current desktop.
However, when I start cinelerra, the 'Cinelerra: Compositor' and
'Cinelerra: Resources' windows are displayed always in the taskbar,
irrespectively of which is the current desktop. However, if I move these
two windows to another desktop, then everything turns correct: from now
on, they are only displayed in the current desktop.
Thanks