Quanta+ bug?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:23:43 GMT 2009

Web development is not really *my thing* but a year ago I took on maintenance
of a web site.  I recently started using Quanta+ to manage pages, but have hit
a puzzle.  Most pages open correctly and I can swap between code view, page
preview, and half-and-half.  The 'index.html', however, loads the code page,
but I can only get a blank blue page in the preview.

I did wonder whether the presence of javascript was affecting it, but I have
checked another page that uses a script (not the same one) and that is fine.
Is it likely to be the script, or something entirely different?

I'll find a backup copy of the same file before the script was added.  If that
loads correctly in Quanta+ should I take it that it is indeed the script that
is at fault, not Quanta+ code?

Anne