How do you shut off the automounting in KDE?

Scott Pancoast SPancoast at nw3c.org
Tue Feb 24 17:43:41 GMT 2009

I checked on what you said was happening.

You are wrong. The file systems ARE being mounted.

Here is what I did.
	Plugged in a usb drive (with 4 partitions, and various file
systems)

Then at a console, I had a program hash the files in the file system.  I
got hash values for all of the files in the system.

So, again... does anyone know how to shut off the automount of plugged
in devices in KDE 4.2?

Scott Pancoast

Message: 5