default to documents folder

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Mon Feb 23 19:47:23 GMT 2009

I am finding that from time to time kde is defering to a ~/Documents folder. This
often happens when I go to save something in kwrite, but also kate and sometimes
when I do something like save an image off a website using right click in
konqueror.

I also had konsole opening in documents but this and other misbehaviour stopped
removed the konsolerc and directory in ~/.kde and allowed to to create new ones.

Is there a setting somewhere that tells applications to use a specific directory? I
can find nothing in kwrite or kate that does this

TIA

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Setting Orange, the 55th of Chaos, 3175
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au