Konsole

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Fri Feb 20 22:29:58 GMT 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 01:38:55 pm Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > I tried to scroll with a mouse wheel after there was something to scroll
> > using Ctrl, Alt, and Shift keys, both left and right, but nothing
> > happened.
>
> Works for me? You shouldn't need any modifier keys. I don't know that it
> is configurable.

It is not what I meant, but sentence came out wrong.

I only tried to find out is there any way to switch from "command output
scroll" mode back to "scroll trough bash history" mode using some of modifier
keys, but that seems not implemented.

Sincerely feature that I was looking for is not very important to me as mouse
wheel seems not very precise device, at list not on my mouse.

--
Regards, Rajko