Konsole

Daniel D Jones ddjones at riddlemaster.org
Fri Feb 20 13:01:27 GMT 2009

A couple of oddities about Konsole under KDE 4.2.  First, right click doesn't
work on my setup.  It gets you absolutely nothing.  Is this a design decision,
a configuration option that I'm missing somewhere or something broken on my
system?

Second, sometimes using the mouse scroll wheel scrolls the screen up and down,
like using a scroll bar, and sometimes it scrolls through your command
history, like hitting the up and down arrow keys.  I haven't found any rhyme
or reason for when it does one and when it does the other.  Anyone have a clue
if that's configurable?