Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Thu Feb 19 21:48:09 GMT 2009

I prefer to use konqueror with the the navigation panel (on the side) hidden. I
have been able to do this session by turning it off with F9 or in the Settings
menu. However, This setting seems to be per session with the navigation panel
returning the next time I open Konqueror.

I saved a profile named "nopanel" in Profile Management and closed with the nopanel
profile current but the next time I open konqueror it opened to File Management. I
have found no work around for this other than to rename the File Management profile
by adding a couple x's to it.

Once that was done konqueror opens in my nopanel profile.

Is there another way to set the default view profile in Konqueror?

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Sweetmorn, the 51st of Chaos, 3175
http://turtlespond.net