transparent icon labels

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Tue Feb 3 07:29:24 GMT 2009

> $ kquitapp plasma \
>   && sleep 5 \
>   && rm `kde4-config --localprefix`/share/config/plasma* \
>   && plasma

I did that now, and it worked!  Thanks.  Just for completeness: I got
some warning messages (see below) while doing this, and both kdolphin
no longer appeared in the lower left part of the control bar.

Hmm, now there are some new issues: If I add mini programs to the
control bar (or is it called task bar? I'm using the German version of
KDE), I can only add them on the right side, but not on the left side.
How comes?  Additionally, why can't I move mini program icons from the
right to the left within the control bar?  Or in general: Why can't I
change (similar to, say, Firefox tabs) the order of the various
elements?

    Werner

QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
plasma(9618)/kdecore (KService) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file  "/usr/share/kde4/services/sysinfo.protocol"  has Type= "Application"  but no Exec line

Unrecognized character: /
Unrecognized character: /
ERROR: syntax error
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(-2, -1)
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(-2, -1)
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(-2, -1)
Object::connect: Attempt to bind non-signal TaskManager::TaskGroup::editRequest()
Object::connect: Attempt to bind non-signal TaskManager::TaskGroup::editRequest()
Object::connect: Attempt to bind non-signal TaskManager::TaskGroup::editRequest()
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(0, 24)
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(0, 0)
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(0, 24)
plasma(9618)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size QSizeF(0, 0)
QGraphicsLayout::addChildLayout: layout already has a parent