Switching desktops with keyboard

Johannes Huesing johannes at huesing.name
Thu Dec 10 21:48:32 GMT 2009

I recently switched to a more recent version of Ubuntu for reasons too
far-fatched to be related here, and found KDE 3.5 replaced by KDE 4.3.
As other users before me (as much I can gather from the list) I was in for
a surprise.

While cherishing the possibilities that follow <Alt>-<F2>, there are some
mundane functions I would like to perform, such as switching between desktops
with a keyboard shortcut, something that used to work with <Ctrl>-<Tab>
under KDE. Is it possible to do anything like that with KDE4?
--
Johannes Hüsing               There is something fascinating about science.
                              One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture