First Look of KDE Software Compilation 4.4-b1 Released

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Wed Dec 9 13:49:30 GMT 2009

I don't know how many have already seen this.

With the current discussion about KDE I thought I would pass it along in
case.

http://dr-bhai.com/2009/12/06/first-look-of-kde-software-compilation-4-4-beta1-released/

Today, KDE has released a the first preview of the KDE Software
Compilation 4.4 Beta1
<http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.4-beta1.php>. With lots of
modifications KDE SC aims to stabilize the next version of the KDE
Desktop, Applications and Development Platform.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop