tiny type

Gracia M. Littauer gracia at yadtel.net
Fri Aug 28 17:32:34 BST 2009

I have almost stopped using kmail...though I can't find another email client I
like.

I have kde 4.2.4/kmail 1.11.4...I can't change the type size in the incoming
message list or message contents. Makes getting my email a long chore.

Though I use ZEN I understand SuSE has the same problem. I have asked about
this in other places (ZEN, KDE  IRC) & either get no answer or no one uses
kmail or say they have no problem. I can't believe I & my SuSE guru are the
only people with this problem.
--
just donated $80 to NC Democrats via VAN, Webinar & AT&T!
Gracia in Cooleemee, NC  Linux Zen 6.1