KDE4.2.2 from live cd?

Armand Bester besterpa.sci at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:25:33 BST 2009

First off all:  My gratitude to the members of this mailing list.  It has
been a great resorse for me.

I was wondering if it is possible or rather feasible to install KDE4.2.2
from a KDE live cd.  If it matters, I am running OpenSuse 11.1 with KDE4.1.
I know how to do it from an online repo, but the thing is I need to do this
at home where I have only slow internet connectivity.  I downloaded the
KDE4.2.2 version based on Opensuse 11.1.  So I guess all the packeges I need
must be there.  Could someone please confirm this and maybe suggest the best
way of doing it.  If I screw everything up, is there a way to revert back to
KDE4.1

Regards