accessing KDE info center gnome desk top.

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Wed Apr 8 16:59:38 BST 2009

In <c9e554c70904080722y7a06881fyb193da84c0222b71 at mail.gmail.com>, Allen
Meyers wrote:
>Ok maybe this is wrong place, but I am sure someone can help.
>On Ubuntu gnome desktop I would like to be able to click on a icon to
> access info center rather then alt+f2
>Yea I know if I took the time to learn more about file system this post
>would not be necessary.

*boggle*

Um, I could be completely wrong, but isn't this the wrong mailing list?
This mailing list is for KDE issues.  KDE is a mostly separate DE from
Gnome.  They share some common behavior (thank goodness for XDG), but
usually you run one or the other, not both.

Let me put it differently:

Could you please be more specific as to what you problem is, including how
it relates to KDE?  I'd be glad to help, but I know *very* little about
Gnome.

PS  Ubuntu has its own web fora and mailing lists, and you might have better
luck getting an answer there.  (Especially if this turns out to be Ubuntu-
specific.)
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))