Using a Alt+Tab like in Mac OS X

Pierre-Luc Daoust courriel at pierrelucdaoust.com
Wed Apr 8 05:48:09 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a way to use the Alt+Tab (or another key
combo) like the Cmd+Tab in Mac OS X. As I searched on the web, I
realized I'm probably the only one who likes it, but I find it
practical for some application like GIMP or Pidgin, where I want
sometimes to bring to the front all the windows of the application.

I know that I can use the virtual desktops to keep together windows of
a same application, but I'm still curious to know if there's a way to
do it on KDE.

Thank you! :-)

P.S. Sorry for my engoish which is not very good, I'm from Montreal in Quebec.