"KDE 3 is obsolete and largely unmaintained"?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:26:06 GMT 2008

On Sunday 26 October 2008 13:03:24 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Sunday 26 October 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > The text of the subject is taken from the Kubuntu wiki:
> > https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuIntrepidVersion
> >
> > Is this statement accurate? Should I correct it?
>
> They most likely refer to their KDE3 packages and efforts, so I'd say they
> know whether it is correct or not.

Maybe Kevin is right - but it's very badly worded if he is.  And since KDE
3.5.10 is only a few weeks old I don't see how it could possibly apply to KDE
itself.

Not being a *buntu user, I couldn't say whether it's worth arguing with them,
though.  If you feel it's spreading FUD, then yes, do.  My 2p-worth :-)

Anne