K3b & burning live CD

Allen Meyers chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 19 13:06:27 BST 2008

I need some help here & please put aside for a moment any generalities and be detailed and specific. Treat me like a dumb blond (no offense intended against blonds)
The correct gparted I intend to burn is downloaded on desk top and no matter what I do on this Kreator screen that comes up the arrow bottom screen next to cancel remains grayed (inaccessible)
What might help in determining my specific problem is that area left of the speed slot continues to say please insert an empty CD
Like my drive is not being recognized

Allen Meyers  chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
wortham_tx at yahoo.com
texas.chef at gmail.com