k3b-trouble ...

Carl-Valentin Schmitt cv.schmitt at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 4 14:39:15 BST 2008

Looks like beginner failure in using k3b ...

if you want to burn a boot-CD or - DVD, then simply ignore the menue (
data-cd,
data-dvd, and so on ... )
drag and drop the iso image from above directory in to tmp-area (menue
window of data-cd
and data-dvd below). thats all.
of course k3b works best, if you have RAM which is bigger than the burning
image - and -
configured partitions for tmp resp. swap ...
thats all.
Val.