k3b-trouble ...

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:01:33 BST 2008

verified K3B useless

twice:
I checked all files for ownership and permissions
set up DVD write of a few directories and files

tried to write...write not only hung but I had to reboot to kill K3B components

It did trash 2 DVD blanks Thanks

GREAT Just in time for Fedora 10

I still have the command line that burns the fedora ISO image (hope it still works)

or back to XP Prof for the burn

Never criticise anybody for retaining a dual boot