KDEwallet

Allen Meyers chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 10:33:20 BST 2008

I am not aware of ever creating a specific password for kdewallet however if it was generated somehow I would like to know how to access it so I know what it is and change it or possibly disable it all together.I tried my log on password but obviously that is not the one.
A member of list said there is a desktop item KWalletManager that is usually put in the applications manager under System->Desktop Applet. You can root around in that.

Well for the experienced user this would probably be enough, but to a challenged newbie it would help to know more specifics of how to find it. Alt+f2+KWalletManager gave me nothing. Searching system revealed nada as well, but the annoying popup keeps appearing at initial kubuntu desktop.

Please advise option(s) that a challenged newbie and 76 yr old (with comprehension problems) can follow.

I appreciate any and all that adds to my Linux learning curve. Thanks

Allen Meyers