Panel

Stephen P. Molnar s.molnar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 21:34:11 GMT 2008

Guillaume Pothier wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Stephen P. Molnar
> <s.molnar at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> KDE3
>>

> I'm not sure you can really *remove* the panel in KDE3, are you sure
> you didn't reduce it's size to really very small? Try minimizing all
> windows and dragging from each of the screen edges, as if you wanted
> to resize your screen. Maybe it's "hidden" on one of the edge, reduced
> to a few-pixels border.

Thanks for the suggestion.  You were quite correct, somehow the panel
got changed to teh right center of the screen, out of sight.  All is now
well!!

Thanks to all who replied to my cry for help.

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.		Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry		Stochastic and multivariate
http://www.geocities.com/FoundationForChemistry